Monday, October 6, 2008

No pictures today!

Nope, no pictures today! Seems kind of boring without them, doesn't it?! My parents, who live in Alaska, are on their way for a ten day trip to Spain. On the way, they are making a stop over at my house for three days. They get in this afternoon, and will leave on Thursday. So there won't be much stitching around here for the next few days! I've been cleaning like crazy this weekend, and have the sheets washing to the beds where they'll be sleeping. Don't we want them to think we always live like this?! Actually, I wish we did always live in a perfectly clean, organized, and clutter-free house! It just doesn't seem possible with boys! :)

I've really been stitching a lot lately, but it's just not something I can show quite yet! Maybe by the end of the week, we'll see!

I read on Marion's blog that she has already started working on our matchbox exchange! Yikes! I've at least thought about it, does that count for anything? I saw it on another blog somewhere: they decorated the outside of a full size matchbox and then filled it with cross-stitch goodies. I think it's gonna be fun, and something really different! Marion and I were in an RR together, gosh almost five years ago! So it's fun to be reunited!

I'm getting to go to one of our Tarheel gettogethers this Saturday! By the way, I am never sure how to spell that word, should it be get-together? Or Get Together? or what?! Anyway, Luke has a flag football game that day, but I'm going to skip it. It will be the first one I've missed and his grandparents will be here, so it should be fine! Right? I need a mommy break ASAP anyway! It'll be a fun day. Linda and I will drive up together and we'll talk stitching talk the whole way, it'll be about an 1 1/2 hr. drive! She does the driving and I do the stitching!

I'll see everybody in a few days!

1 comment:

Marion said...

Drats, I was hoping it WAS under your bed! Looks like it just up and walked out of my house..LOL

Enjoy your parents visit Sara!

Take care
Marion