Thursday, October 9, 2008

All Finished

Yup, finished something I've been working on the past few weeks. Can't show you a picture yet.. We've got to get the sewing part finished and then delivered...THEN I can show you a picture! Can't wait!

A lady on the 123mb was selling some fabric and I just happened to be online right when she posted. She sold it to me for $30... and when I got the package.. HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! It was crammed full of fabrics, mostly evenweaves, some linens. Really pretty light shades: pink, blue, yellow. A great mix of white, creams, tans and some neato handdyed too! She had given me a list, but I had NO idea! :)

I hadn't ever dealt with her on the mb before, turns out we live in the same state, and her dad lives in the same town we do! What are the chances of that, on an international board? :) Anyway, I am thrilled!

I'm lucky enough to get to gether with my stitching group this Saturday. I was supposed to be on my best behavior today and tomorrow, and guess what happened?! I took my parents to the airport, a 30 minute drive each way. I accidentally left my phone at home. Since I was on that side of town, I stopped by Joann's to look at fabric. They have some really neat new stuff, by the way!:) Anyway, by the time I got home, I found my phone and it had 4 voicemails..and 7 missed calls! OOPS! Turns out Luke was sent home sick, and DH had to drive from work (which was less than 5 minutes from Joann's) and get Luke and then drive back to work! I said sorry a lot of times....but at the moment he was a little annoyed! :) So much for being on my best behavior!:)

My group is the Tarheel's from 123mb, and we have a great time together. We've been getting together since 2000! My kids were 4 and 1 then...now they are 11 and 8! Scary! :)

No comments: