Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sisterhood Pattern

Yup, I started it the other day! She was hanging around headless, but she had her fancy shoes on! So I definitely had to fix that! It was getting a little weird! :)

I picked an awesome color for the wording, and stitched the bottom half of the words. (all over one, mind you!) And when I started putting the skirt on her, the r and t from Comfort just blended in to the dress too much! So I tried a new color and am going to go with that. Only now I have to frog all that over one wording! UGH! :)

But the pretty little stitcher is all stitched. She's a cutie!

Keep watching, she'll be ready to hit the road soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show us, show us!! Can't wait to see her... :o)
Ugh indeed, frogging over one sucks!!

Kathy A. said...

Oh I want to see her too!!!! I'll bet she is a real beauty.

Carolyn NC said...

I'll bet she's a cutie!