Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sisterhood Arrived

Sisterhood arrived today! :) Everybody has written a little one-liner on the pattern and signed their names. It's very cool, I must admit!

The day that Jill announced I was next in line, I had 69 visitors! That's the most ever! Wonder how many I'll have whenever I actually finish stitching her and am ready to pass her along!

I've picked out my fabric, a random piece of 38 ct. I had in my drawer. Wonder if I should stitch it over 1? I'm just saying!! :) I'm going to try to pick out threads tomorrow, but I really like just what the pattern calls for, so we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your choices. She will be unique! Enjoy!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Don'cha know we'll be watching!!

Lelia said...

I look forward to seeing your project progress.

stitch well!

Carol R said...

I look forward to your Sisterhood finish so she can resume her travels!