Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Most Visitors Ever!!!

I had 88 visitors today! That's the most ever! And 3 more followers...oh my head is gonna get big! : Thanks for stopping by everybody! Hope you come back!

Happy Owloween succeeded in calling my name! I have the branch and wording left to stitch...the little owl is CUTE!

No playing around tomorrow: kids are getting out 2 1/2 hrs early, and I'm volunteering at the middle school again. Thursday: dentist for me! And DH thought it'd be great to have a Rainbow vacuum demonstration, so I need to clean up so the lady will have something to vacuum!!

Maybe tomorrow evening, I'll have time to finish up my little owl! He's cute I'm warning you! :)

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Don't mind if I come back to your blog as it is a nice read and congrats to the high volume of readers. Be always in stitches