Monday, September 7, 2009

whoops!


My fob has two sides to it, really it does! I must have posted in such a hurry last time, that I didn't even notice I put the same side of the fob twice! Thought you needed to see the bunny side!

My son Luke was making himself some hot, peppermint tea this afternoon. He asks how much sugar should he put in the cup. I reply, two scoops.

Apparently, I am the only person who knows that scoops=spoons. I caught him as he was adding his second scoop. Out of the corner of my eye I see him POURING sugar from a 1/3 cup measuring cup into his single cup of tea. I asked what he was doing, and he said, "YOU said two scoops!"

Apparently when he got the sugar bowl, the 1/3 cup was left in the container and he figured I meant two scoops with the scoop in the container! YIKES!

I had an awesome weekend...a real stitcher's paradise so to speak. I'll tell you all about it later. I'm baking chocolate chip cookies as we speak, and need to pull them out of the oven!

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

LOL!!! Two scoops for a cup of tea - I'll bet he'd have been up all night perfectly happy and wide awake! Love the little fob!