Friday, January 9, 2009

A RR anybody?

Via Vonna's blog, she linked to another lady who wanted to do this chart as an RR. A bunch of people thought it was a great idea..but I think the response was rather overwhelming!

Is anybody interested in doing it? I'm imagining that each person would provide their own fabric and chart. (duh, right?!) And then we'd rotate through everybody, each stitching their name and one set of hearts. It would be probably only one night of stitching for each person. But I think there are about 20 hearts on there. I'm not a big fan of the big lock of hair in the middle! I think I'd just add another heart or something.

Anyway, I don't even have the chart yet, but I wouldn't mind getting it started if anybody is interested. I just looked at the chart, and there are 20 spaces for names, but there are a few places with extra hearts and no name! :)

Leave a comment if you're interested!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sara!
I think it's a great idea... maybe we could do one just for the Tarheel Gang.

Danielle said...

hi
I'm not part of your Tarheel gang, but I diod email you....I really like this one and would love to do it....~Danielle

saras said...

danielle..I emailed a list of people just a few minutes ago..will you make sure you received it?!

Ann said...

Sara,

I just replied to your email--I hope I'm not too late to participate in the RR!