Monday, April 28, 2008

Started Something New


Well, I did it! I started something new! This is a pattern from the Hillside Samplings Leaflet: Darn, Darn, Darn. This is just 1/3 of the pattern. It will be a wallet when it's finished. So I still have two sections left to stitch. Plus I have to frog "toss it away" it is one itty bitty stitch too high! I apparently can't count to six, only to five! But it was late last night and I didn't want to frog it! I'll do it today some time!

I still have an awful lot of projects in my project bag! It's awful really! :) I keep telling myself to finish something before I start something new! But I just love the colors on this one and had to start it! I did finish my Fair and Square squares, and I finished my bee biscornu, and the frog one too! So that's my justification! :)

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Ohhh...I love this one!