Monday, April 28, 2008

Fair and Square with KarenD



Karen was so generous with her gifts to me! I was so surprised when I opened the package! She sent me some WDW thread: and on the back of it, it says Fuquay-Varina, NC! That's where I live! Is WDW made in my little bitty town? I'm going to have to do some research on that one! I went and looked at an older WDW and it said Garner, which isn't that far away! Hmm...

She sent me some really lovely things, a great LHN chart called Moon and Stars, and a really neat plastic card to hold floss for a project. I had seen them before and almost ordered one.. now I'm glad I didn't! And she sent a great blue Silweavers dyed fabric! Can't wait to find something to use that one on!

Thanks Karen!

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Beautiful stitching! Lovely gifts : )