Monday, March 10, 2008

Uh-Oh!!!

I actually got three comments! Uh-oh! That means people might actually listen to what I have to say?!! Yikes.. I might just post more often! I think I'm going to keep track of all my finished cross-stitching that I've done this year...ought to be quite a list, some say I'm a fast stitcher. Course I don't really care that my stitches are perfectly flat or perfectly even..so guess that's why I'm a faster stitcher than some! I'll have to go through my stuff and see what all I've stitched this year.. I really have no idea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to post some of your lightening speed finishes, Miss Sara. Have fun blogging.

staci said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I saw your post on the F&S and I'm new to blogging too :) I started the F&S in the 2nd round, it's so much fun, I'm sure you'll love it! Can't wait to see some of your stitching!

~Julie~ said...

Hi again, Sara! Just jumping in to say....where's your recent blog post? < ahem > LOL

I want to see your bear again!! Maybe you can put him on your next blog so I can stare at him whenever I want to!? :D If you click on "new post" and look at the task bar, you'll see a little icon that will insert the picture for you, you don't even have to upload it to another site first or anything.

< hint hint hint >


~Julie~

Kim B said...

Welcome Sara! I'm a new blogger too and a new stitcher. It is scary to realize people are actually reading your blog! But it's so nice to read people's nice comments! I can't wait to see some of your work. I love seeing what other stitchers do, especially as a newbie myself.