Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Amid Amish Life


This pattern can also be found in a magazine, though I forget which one! Cross Country Stitching maybe? I don't think that's right! The patterns were in three seperate magazine issues, but I heard it's been published in book form. I had it framed as all one piece; it was one of my favorites to stitch! The colors were so neat and bright and it's over two on 25 ct fabric! Loved it! :) As of now my three siblings are fighting over who gets it! Little do they know: I GET IT!

9 comments:

Paisley said...

Wow! Does this one bring back memories! The magazine was Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. I had planned to do the whole series myself, but only got as far as finishing the house in the first part. Your's is fabulous!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I finished the middle one and gave it to my MIL ... that was when I was new to the family and being nice! LOL!

Beth said...

Oh, that's really pretty! I have heard of that pattern for years now, but hadn't ever seen it as a finished project.

Teri said...

This pattern has always been one of my favorites from the first time I saw it. Lucky you--you stitched and finished it, and it looks fabulous! Please show more of your "old" projects; your work is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Your cross stitch is absolutely gorgeous. I have a really bad copy of all three patterns. Would you happen to know where I can get a better copy of those three patters for Amid Amish Life, my husband is bugging me to work on because he wants it in our living room!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Do you know where I can get a copy of the third panel? Somehow that is one of the magazines I was missing (actually there are a couple with with the Cats, Baskets and Quilts that I'm missing as well).

Unknown said...

I have a book with the patterns in. I have stitched it as one complete project and it looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

I have stitched Amid Amish Life twice. I have all three panels.
RGGetz@yahoo.com