Friday, October 30, 2009

Are You Bored???

It's late Friday night, well okay, it's early Saturday morning. And I'm sure you all have much more exciting lives than I do! :) But as I was looking around Facebook, I found this video.

Kodiak, Alaska is the town where I was born and lived for twenty years. And it's pretty awesome. It's really strange actually. Growing up there, was never any big deal...it's just what it was. But looking at something like this video, compared to where I live now, makes me really realize what I had.

I admit I watched a lot of it in fast-forward, it's long...almost six minutes. But the first few minutes are so pretty!

I think I'm going to call it a night. Enjoy if you feel like it! :) You won't hurt my feelings if you don't, cause I'll never know!!

3 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Awesome, CJ ok;-)

omashee aka Barb said...

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful! Our son was stationed in Kodiak & I kick myself that we never got there to visit.
Barb

omashee aka Barb said...

Sara, sorry to answer back on your blog but the email link wouldn't work for me. Our son was in Kodiak in the early 90's. Feel free to email me at omashee@msn.com
I know you'll be super busy for the next while. Have fun!
Barb