Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ah! Much Better

Okay, so I was getting a little worried there for a few days! I had no idea what to stitch, I didn't like what I had kitted up, etc.etc. My friend MD, who always watches out for me, send me three great ornament patterns! Can't wait to show you! While I was pulling thread and fabric for those ornaments, I pulled out my JCS 09 Ornament Issue and kitted up about nine ornaments. So now I feel much better!

Don't even ask about Flower Power! It's sitting in my bag! I did learn yesterday, that Balger BF and Kreinik BF are the exact same thread. Apparently in the 70's Kreinik first produced them as Balger. Why didn't somebody tell me? I was getting worried about forking over the money for Balger! No wonder I couldn't find it anywhere!

Daffycat wants me to show you my ugly stitching, I don't want to ruin my reputation! LOL

My Christmas shopping is almost done! I even made it to the gym this morning, unlike yesterday! I have a few more things on my to do list, and then kids are out of school on Friday! :)

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Looking forward to see your updates.
Have a good week.

Carolyn NC said...

Can't wait to see what you've decided!