I usually hate answering these, because I don't like to freely give information about myself! :) But I saw it on somebody's blog and thought it was a cool list of things! So if you have the patience...you'll learn WAY too much about me below! The things in bold are what I've done.. 1. Started your own blog-yup, this one!
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band-does high school count?
4. Visited Hawaii-my mom took me for a high school graduation trip
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain-lots of times! I grew up in Alaska
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo-I played a flute solo, can I count that?
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (from the beach)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child-financially, but not physically
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty-we're going there this summer, maybe I'll try!
18. Grown your own vegetables-not very successfully
19.Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping-now that'd just be scary
27. Run a Marathon-Uh NO!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run-not on your life! I can NOT connect a bat and a ball!
32. Been on a cruise-on my honeymoon and hoping to go again soon!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors-sort of! I've seen the birthplace of my grandparents, they are 90 yrs old!
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language-sign language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied-more like being truly satisfied with whatever we have! There's never enough, is there?!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt-on a road trip with my Grandparents when I was 12
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Been to Africa-It's on my bucketlist!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing-I grew up in Alaska!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling-not my favorite activity
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching-Alaska, remember! :)
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving-I'm gonna do this some day!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check-uhm, just a few in high school!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt-wish I could say yes!
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job-Almost! At my first job at Subway, my parents were even part owners!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating-Alaska! :)
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone-even dropped one in a toilet!
99. Been stung by a bee-picking salmonberries in Alaska, I got stung right on the chest! I still remember how much it hurt!
How 'bout you?! :)