Monday, April 26, 2010

Are You My Friend?

Over a year ago, I thought I joined another Round Robin. The grand idea was to do this pattern. Before too much time had past, I somehow ended up heading up the RR, instead of just being a part of it! :) Still not sure how that one happened!

Anyway! :) We had 18 people stitching in our RR, and that means there are about eight hearts left to stitch. There are more hearts to stitch, but only eight left that have space for a name! :) Our group included ladies from the Netherlands, Canada, NC, CA, LA, AZ, IL and IN.

My piece is stitchedon 32 ct...might even be 28 ct. and basically instead of using the called for threads, I just let ladies pick their favorite colors to stitch with. If you are a relatively quick stitcher, it should just take a few hours to stitch it.

So, my question is this:

Is anybody dying to add a heart to my sampler?! :) I of course course finish it myself, but it seems like a lot more fun to have friends stitch on it! If you are interested, will you just leave me a comment? If there are enough who want to stitch on it, I'll just get in contact with you guys and you can mail around to each other. I'll provide the pattern and you can pick your own color.

I'll try to post a picture of my real project later. But alas, dinner calls! :)

Thanks in advance!

11 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

I'd be happy to stitch a heart, too! I'm in the UK... lynnbourke at yahoo dot com

Edgar said...

I had seen that RR going around on different blogs and thought how nice it was. I would love to add a heart to your piece.

edgar matt at g mail dot com

Natasha said...

I would love to add a heart to the piece. I have been wanting to stitch someones heart :) Please include me
Thank you
GBSGURL27@AOL.COM

Mylene said...

Count me in too.

connie said...

I would stitch a heart for you..

kissmyaster@msn.com

Faye said...

You know I will be happy to stitch a heart on it~~ Add me to the list friend~~ Faye

Kathy A. said...

Lol - I'll bet the next time you get an idea like that you will run for the hills. I would offer to stitch for you but I already have.
For all it's problems you have done a wonderful job of keeping it moving and staying on top of the few stray ones left. Thanks for a great job!

Monsoon said...

Silly Girl you know I'll stitch one for you;) just send it on my way any time.

Melody said...

It looks like you have more than enough offers, but if you still need someone to stitch a heart for you, I will.

Melody
mmheck@verizon.net

Marion said...

Id stitch a heart too, but I think you have enough people....although...you could bring it to me IN PERSON!! :)
That would be cool!

Take care
Marion

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I'm just seeing this, so if you have any space, I'd be delighted to stitch one!